The Coyote OneCard is the official California State University San Bernardino identification card. It provides proof of University enrollment and/or employment. We are currently located in the basement of the Pfau Library PL-005 inside the Media Services area.
Incoming Winter 2014 Students : If you are a first time CSUSB student attending Winter Quarter 2014, you will need to come into the Coyote One Card Office, PL-005 with your My Coyote number and a valid photo ID to obtain your ID card.
We will resume our normal business hours on Monday, January 6th, 2014. (Normal business hours listed below)
You can use your Coyote OneCard as your ATM / Debit card when you open a U.S. Bank checking account. Please visit the U.S. Bank website or the Coyote OneCard office for more information.
The Coyote OneCard it's not just an ID it also functions as a:
- Meal Card - If you live in the dorms and are on a meal plan
- Library Card - Library access number located on back of card
- Fitness Card - For Rec Sports Center access
- Medical Card - For access to Student Health Center services
- Debit/Print Card - By adding funds to your Coyote One Card it becomes a purchasing/printing card.
- Student Bus Pass /GoSmart Program: currently enrolled and have the newest Coyote One Card (with a black & blue strip on back)
Funds can be added at the following campus locations:
- Sodexo Dining Services Office, Commons (CO-209)
- At any Value-Center Machine location:
- Self-Instructional lab (PL - 1109)
- Library reference desk 1st Floor & Library Copy Room (across from reference desk)
- Business lab located in JB-123
Business Hours: 8:00a.m. - 9:00pm Monday -Thursday,
Friday 8:00am -5:00pm
Closed: Saturday and Sunday
After Hours & Weekends: The Data Center Technician, located in PL-022 may be available to assist you during the times listed below. If the door is closed, please use the phone on the wall across from the elevator to call ext. 77677. Data Center Services hours: 9:00am - 12:00pm & 1:15pm - 6:00pm
For questions or more information contact: