The Coyote OneCard is the official California State University San Bernardino identification card. It provides proof of University enrollment and/or employment. We are currently located in the Pfau Library Addition, first floor, PL-1108 inside the Technology Support Center.
Incoming 2014 Freshman SOAR Program:
San Bernardino Campus students will receive their student identification cards during student orientation in the month of July, 2014. Palm Desert Campus students will receive their student identification cards during student orientation on Monday, June 30, 2014.
You can use your Coyote OneCard as your ATM / Debit card when you open a U.S. Bank checking account. Please visit the U.S. Bank website or the Coyote OneCard office for more information.
The Coyote OneCard it's not just an ID it also functions as a:
- Meal Card - If you live in the dorms and are on a meal plan
- Library Card - Library access number located on back of card
- Fitness Card - For Rec Sports Center access
- Medical Card - For access to Student Health Center services
- Debit/Print Card - By adding funds to your Coyote One Card it becomes a purchasing/printing card.
- Student Bus Pass /GoSmart Program: currently enrolled and have the newest Coyote One Card (with a black & blue strip on back)
Funds can be added at the following campus locations:
- Sodexo Dining Services Office, Commons (CO-209)
- At any Value-Center Machine location:
- Self-Instructional lab (PL - 1109)
- Library reference desk 1st Floor & Library Copy Room (across from reference desk)
- Business lab located in JB-123
Business Hours: 7:00a.m. - 10:00pm Monday - Friday,
Saturday and Sunday - 7:00a.m. - 7:00p.m.