We are now located in the Pfau Library wedge on the first floor, PL-1108, inside the Technology Support Center.
The Coyote OneCard is the official California State University San Bernardino identification card. It provides proof of University enrollment and/or employment. We are currently located in the Pfau Library Addition, first floor, PL-1108 inside the Technology Support Center.
You can use your Coyote OneCard as your ATM / Debit card when you open a U.S. Bank checking account. Please visit the U.S. Bank website or the Coyote OneCard office for more information.
OneCard at PDC
If you're looking for the OneCard office on the Palm Desert Campus, it's located in the Indian Wells Building, room 102.
The Coyote OneCard it's not just an ID
it also functions as a:
- Meal Card - If you live in the dorms and are on a meal plan
- Library Card - Library access number located on back of card
- Fitness Card - For Rec Sports Center access
- Medical Card - For access to Student Health Center services
- Debit/Print Card - By adding funds to your Coyote One Card it becomes a purchasing/printing card.
- Student Bus Pass /GoSmart Program:
Funds can be added at the following campus locations:
- Sodexo Dining Services Office, Commons (CO-209)
- At any Value-Center Machine location:
- Self-Instructional lab (PL - 1109)
- Library reference desk 1st Floor & Library Copy Room (across from reference desk)
- Business lab located in JB-123 (Effective until June 30, 2015)
NOTE: Students at California State University, San Bernardino can enjoy unlimited rides on Omnitrans fixed routes thanks to the GoSmart Student Pass Program. Student must be currently enrolled and have the newest Coyote One Card (with a black & blue strip on back)
Business Hours: 7:00a.m. - 10:00pm Monday - Friday,
Saturday and Sunday - 7:00a.m. - 7:00p.m.