Fitness access card, Meal Plan card, Library card, and more!
The Coyote OneCard is the official California State University San Bernardino identification card. It provides proof of University enrollment and/or employment. We are currently located in the basement of the Pfau Library PL-005 inside the Media Services area.
Use your Coyote OneCard as your ATM / debit card, too. You can use your Coyote OneCard as your ATM / Debit card when you open a U.S. Bank checking account. Please visit the U.S. Bank website or the Coyote OneCard office for more information.
If you are a first time CSUSB student attending fall quarter, you will need to come to PL-005 (Coyote One Card Office) with a valid photo ID to obtain a Coyote One Card.
Incoming Spring 2013 Students will be able to get their Coyote ID Card beginning Monday March 25, 2013. We will be open 8:00am - 5:00p.m. We will resume our normal business hours listed below on April 1, 2013.
If you are a continuing / returning CSUSB student, your current ID is valid as long as you are registered for the current quarter.
Hours of operation
8:00a.m. - 9:00pm Monday -Thursday, Friday 8:00am -5:00pm
Closed Saturday and Sunday
The Coyote OneCard it's not just an ID it also functions as a:
- Meal Card - If you live in the dorms and are on a meal plan
- Library Card - Library access number located on back of card
- Fitness Card - For Rec Sports Center access
- Medical Card - For access to Student Health Center services
- Debit/Print Card - By adding funds to your Coyote One Card it becomes a purchasing/printing card.
Funds can be added at the following campus locations:
- Bursar Office, Sierra Hall (SH-102)
- Sodexo Dining Services Office, Commons (CO-209)
- At any Value-Center Machine location:
- Pfau Library (PL) - 1109)
- Library reference desk 1 st Floor
- University Hall (UH) 1 st Floor (next to Kiosk)
Business Hours: 8:00a.m. - 9:00pm Monday -Thursday,
Friday 8:00am -5:00pm
Closed: Saturday and Sunday
After Hours & Weekends: The DCS technician, located in PL-022 (DCS/IRT Support/Helpdesk), may be available to assist you during the times listed below. If the door is closed, please use the phone on the wall across from the elevator to call ext. 77677. DCS/Helpdesk hours: 9:00am - 12:00pm & 1:15pm - 6:00pm
For questions or more information contact: